WhoCanHelpMe and VS2010 Premium

Sep 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM

I was trying to convert the whole solution to VS2010 project, but kept framework version as 2.0.

Now I ma experiencing problems with text template files while compiling Infrastructure project.

Particulary ConfigurationSectionDesignerCode.tt. Where it resides or what else do I have to do in order to handle this issue.

thanks

Adia

Developer
Sep 24, 2010 at 11:51 AM
I'm afraid the Configuration Section Designer doesn't work in VS2010 as yet - see the discussion board on their codeplex site for more info (http://csd.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=73703)

The master branch of WCHM is a VS2010 project - we had to remove the CSD template files to make it work properly.

Regards
Jon

On 24 September 2010 12:39, adia <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I was trying to convert the whole solution to VS2010 project, but kept framework version as 2.0.

Now I ma experiencing problems with text template files while compiling Infrastructure project.

Particulary ConfigurationSectionDesignerCode.tt. Where it resides or what else do I have to do in order to handle this issue.

thanks

Adia

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (whocanhelpme@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email whocanhelpme@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com