Few issues I am facing with WCHM

Feb 5, 2010 at 6:47 PM

First of all, thank you for releasing this architecture as open source, this help me to understand good architectural practices.

I downloaded the latest source code and after making all required configuration changes, I am troubling with fews issues:

1. In default page, I am getting this error:
"The controller for path '/default.aspx' could not be found or it does not implement IController."
I guess I need to add default route, or might be I am missing something as this issue persists for last stable release (who-can-help-me-v1.0.14615.001) as well.

2. CSS are not rendering at all. Content of pages are showing properly with plain text without any CSS style. Is there any configuration change I need to do for LessCSS.NET?? Please note that I didn't modify any web.config settings from default except for connection string.

I really need your help to fix this issue as I am planing to propose this architure for my next project.

Thanks.

Developer
Feb 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM
The two issues are probably related, so let's try and get #1 sorted first.

Are you using IIS6? If so, there are some other posts on the forum that might help - start with this one: http://whocanhelpme.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=79838

Hope this helps - let us know how you get on.

Regards
Jon

On 5 February 2010 18:47, sunil1978 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

First of all, thank you for releasing this architecture as open source, this help me to understand good architectural practices.

I downloaded the latest source code and after making all required configuration changes, I am troubling with fews issues:

1. In default page, I am getting this error:
"The controller for path '/default.aspx' could not be found or it does not implement IController."
I guess I need to add default route, or might be I am missing something as this issue persists for last stable release (who-can-help-me-v1.0.14615.001) as well.

2. CSS are not rendering at all. Content of pages are showing properly with plain text without any CSS style. Is there any configuration change I need to do for LessCSS.NET?? Please note that I didn't modify any web.config settings from default except for connection string.

I really need your help to fix this issue as I am planing to propose this architure for my next project.

Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (whocanhelpme@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email whocanhelpme@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 5, 2010 at 7:20 PM

I am using "ASP.NET Development Server" by just pressing F5 in IDE.

Coordinator
Feb 6, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

If you read the section "Install Instructions" at the bottom of the home page - this will explain how to set the app up under a new website in IIS - this will solve the issues you are having.

regards,

Howard